Date:      Sat, 22 Mar 2003 09:36:27 +0900
From:      Westbay Family <westbay@seaple.icc.ne.jp>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: keytool and Tomcat https under 1.4.1

> Yep.  Very possible.  SSL support is known to be poor as for -p3 state.
> I was concentrated on more priority items and did not pay it attention
> yet.

OK.  It's a known problem, then.  Guess I'll need to find a work around
if I want to use it.

> BTW, which problems you have had with LANG variable set ?

The first attempt to build (with LANG set to ja_JP.EUC) failed.  I read
the BUILD file which suggested I unset LANG, JAVA_HOME, and CLASSPATH.
To be safe, I unset LC_ALL and LC_MESSAGES as well.

I thought it was you who said a while back that locale wasn't taken
into account for the current patch set and figured that it had
something to do with having to unset LANG to build.  It's not that
pressing a problem.

Thanks for confirming that SSL is a known problem.

Take care.

---
Michael Westbay
Work: Beacon-IT http://www.beacon-it.co.jp/