Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 2001 10:47:43 -0500
From:      "Andresen,Jason R." <jandrese@mitre.org>
To:        skywizard@time.net.my
Cc:        Dana <akadanak@kc.rr.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What browsers do you recommend.

Ariff Abdullah wrote:

> > I really don't like Netscape (too slow, crashes
> > too oftem) and while I use lynx I do admit that
> > I like a graphical browser.
> >
> > So what do you recommend?
> >
> > Dana
> >

> mozilla

Yeah, that will appease his slow and buggy complaints...

Mozilla really isn't too bad, but it is still beta and saddled with the
slowest interface ever.  If you want the nice rendering engine and
a fairly snappy interface, look at galeon in the ports.  It's a GTK
based interface with the Mozilla (Gecko) rendering engine.

--
  / \/ \  | ||_ _||  _ \|___| | Jason Andresen -- jandrese@mitre.org