Date:      Fri, 7 Apr 2000 16:59:12 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bhishan Hemrajani <bhishan@cytosine.dhs.org>
To:        Kai Peters <kpeters@silk.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Access to outbound if's IP address?

How about this... create say a hotmail account.

Edit the crontab on the gateways. Put this in a normal user's crontab:
59	1	*	*	*	ifconfig -a | sendmail user@hotmail.com

That way, every day, the machine will send a mail to user@hotmail.com
with the new ip address. Then, you just go to the hotmail account,
and you can see the ip address of that box.

--bhishan