Date:      Mon, 21 Jun 1999 22:07:35 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Con

I'd like to gather some enthusiasts for dinner at what I think is
the best Indian restaurant (actually, a family-run chain) in the
Bay Area: Pasand (http://www.pasand.com/). Their Berkeley location
is at Shattuck and Bancroft. They have excellent vegetarian entrees
and appetizers as well as non-veggie entrees -- some hot, some not.
Hackers seem to love this place; I used to run into famed mathematician,
LISPer, and "Life" inventor Bill Gosper regularly at their Santa Clara
restaurant.

--Brett Glass