Date:      Thu, 17 Apr 2008 01:55:56 +0400
From:      Boris Samorodov <bsam@ipt.ru>
To:        Chagin Dmitry <chagin.dmitry@gmail.com>
Cc:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CALL FOR TESTERS: linux-f8 infrastructure ports

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 01:21:56 +0400 (MSD) Chagin Dmitry wrote:

> Is it possible to add in pkg-install scripts creation of links on often
> used utilities? Like sed, awk and others. It is necessary, if shell
> scripts in which ways to these utilities are specified full are used.
> For an example look a patch bellow.

I'm not sure if it'a good idea. Let's talk a little.

Can you give an example of such application from ports?

I ask this because linuxulator is designed (first of all) to
support ported applications and not any average application.

WBR
--
Boris Samorodov (bsam)
FreeBSD committer, http://www.FreeBSD.org The Power To Serve