Date:      Fri, 8 Dec 2000 19:27:24 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tim McMillen <timcm@umich.edu>
To:        Mark Hummel <mhumm@ispchannel.com>
Cc:        FSD <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD for Dummies ?????

	I'd never heard of it, but it looks like it's already out.  I did
a google search for FreeBSD for Dummies and it came up several places.
Must be your store of choice just doesn't carry it yet.  Amazon lists
it but does not carry it.  Try searching amazon for FreeBSD.  At the least
it will help show demand for FreeBSD and second there is another book
about FreeBSD and corporate networking that is coming out soon.  I noticed
there was some idiocy in the online sample chapter of it about FreeBSD
considering networking with Windows as one of it's primary goals, but oh
well.
	Has anybody read FreeBSD for dummies and can comment if it is
worth anything?

						Tim