Date:      Fri, 26 Jun 1998 21:18:18 -0500
From:      "Frank Griffith" <frankg@idfw.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Kernel Compile Files

I need to re-compile my kernel in order to enable disk
quotas. The instructions in the kernel configuration docs
say :

Note: If there is not a /usr/src/sys directory on your system,
then the kernel source has not been been installed. Follow
the instructions for installing packages to add this package
to your system.

Of course I don't have the aforementioned folder so I must
install the package. Only question is which package? Does
anyone have the name of the package I need to compile the
kernel?  I'm running FreeBSD 2.2.6. Thanks.