Date:      Mon, 14 Oct 96 08:23:00 PDT
From:      Robert Clark <ROBERTC@PII.COM>
To:        "'freebsd-questions'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "'prdf@cr-df.rnp.br'" <prdf@cr-df.rnp.br>
Subject:   FW: Netware Server for Free...

Alex,
     I've used the XFS package, available off of the net. (Similar in
concept to PC-NFS) I've only used it with DOS though, no windows.
     It uses the odipkt driver, to fit into an ODI stack.  You can then mix
Netware and NFS drives.

     I'm hoping that the Netware-Server connector piece from Linux
eventually finds its way into a release of FreeBSD. (Makes me wonder about
the legal questions though.)

                                   Thanks, [RC]
                                   robert.clark@pii.com