Date:      Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:40:26 -0700
From:      "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
To:        User & Ian Patrick Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
Cc:        David Scheidt <dscheidt@tumbolia.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [freebsd-questions] shutdown group

I suspect that you will also be very happy with the 3Com 2c905B. It
uses the xl driver under V4 and I have had excellent results (as have
others). Don't know about price comparisons, though.

I think the problems with the 905 really hurt 3Com's reputation. (And
it should have!) I can't blame those burned by the bad design for
refusing to buy another 3Com product!

R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)