Date:      Wed, 14 May 1997 12:05:01 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      mika ruohotie <bsdcur@shadows.aeon.net>
To:        burton@bsampley.vip.best.com (Burton Sampley)
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CVSUP date = ?

> Greetings,
> Can some1 running -current give me the date and time -current was last
> able to build without puking up errors.  I tried CVSUPing Friday night,

well, i built it last time at sunday, and i do it always as

time make -k world > logi 2>&1 & ; sleep 1 ; tail -f logi

(sleep is needed usually, you dont need to time it)

and only thing it reported as broken was the same old contrib failure (tcl)
so it doesnt really matter at all...

the '-k' is usefull with -current coz if it's broken, it builds, then i
can check what was broken, lately it havent been anything fatal...

*knock* *knock* *knock*

i wouldnt suggest '-k' with kernel though. it compiled well.

and last time i havent gotten any probs? well, the tcl thing has been
around atleast weeks, probably over a month.

mickey