Date:      Fri, 25 Jan 2002 01:09:53 -0800
From:      Richard Johnson <raj@cisco.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Issues with Toshiba Libretto L3?

I'm looking at the possibility of purchasing a Toshiba Libretto L3 and
installing FreeBSD.  Recently I've read about issues related to some
new standards wrt hibernation and suspend which are not fully
supported yet in FreeBSD.  I'm a little wary of this wrt the newest
Libretto L3.  (The extended battery time of 11-14 hours sounds great!
I'd really like a reflective LCD screen with an adjustable backlight
as well, but maybe that's asking too much right now.)

Has anyone tried this system?  Any information about it would be
greatly appreciated.

Please reply to me directly and I'll summarize to the list if there's
interest.

Thanks.

/raj