Date:      Thu, 10 Oct 2002 19:26:49 +0200
From:      Paulius Bulotas <paulius@kaktusas.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   updating multiple machines from one source (make.conf Q)

Hello list,

I have an idea to update my machines from one source. As their number is
very small, I'm used to rebuild everything for every of them with
different make.conf's and then install through nfs.
But, maybe it's possible to build with make.conf including maximum
options (of course, cpu set to minimal) and then just use separate
make.conf's sitting in machines for installing?

TIA
Paulius