Date:      Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:55:07 +0100
From:      "Daniel S. Haischt" <me@daniel.stefan.haischt.name>
To:        "Rene C. Mendoza" <rene.mendoza@activeinvitesoftware.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: subversion on FreeBSD 4.10

can you add the following subversion ports option:

  WITH_APACHE2_APR=yes

from the port's Makefile:

  "You can enable the mod_dav_svn module for Apache 2.X"
  "by defining WITH_MOD_DAV_SVN.  This option implies"
  "the WITH_APACHE2_APR option."

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards
DAn.I.El S. Haischt

Want a complete signature??? Type at a shell prompt:
$ > finger -l haischt@daniel.stefan.haischt.name