Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 2000 16:12:44 -0800
From:      wellherd@recyclermail.com
To:        remizzen@ratt-n-roll.com
Subject:   Help save the country!

<head>
	<title>Untitled</title>
</head>

Dear Friend,<br><br>

I have been asked by Jim Nicholson, Chairman, Republican National Committee
to send you the following important information;
As you know, the coming election is projected to be the closest race in 40
years.
And the future of our great country literally hangs in the balance.
That's why I want to tell you about <a href="http://www.echampions2000.
Please take a few seconds to sign-up at <a href="http://www.echampions2000.
Once you've registered as an eChampion, you will receive fact-filled
e-mails twice a week on the upcoming election, the candidates' stands on
issues, etc.
Your role as an eChampion is to send these e-mails on to AS MANY friends,
neighbors
and family members as possible, and invite them to register as eChampions
themselves
at http://www.echampions2000.com.
I have signed up to be an eChampion, and I urge you to sign up also!
Just go to <a href="http://www.echampions2000.com"><font size="+1">http://www.
echampions2000.com</font></a> Together, with thousands of
dedicated e-Champions across America, we can literally make history on
November 7th!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -<br>
Paid for by the Republican National Committee<br>
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  <br><br>

P.S.  I am appealing to you, as part of a select group of eChampions to
SPREAD THE WORD BY FORWARDING<br>
                  THIS MESSAGE to your own email list today!  Please feel
free to add a personal message to the top of the<br>
                  message you forward.<br><br>
                  P.S.S.  You can help the GOP reach more people by
contributing online.  <br>
net/contribution/contribution.cfm?CFID=69732&CFTOKEN=67843457">
				  Click here to help the Republican Team!</a><br>
com/gonow/a14064a25110a57738248a0">
				  If you wish to unsubscribe from the eChampion mailing list, simply
click here:</a>