Date:      Thu, 21 Jun 2001 20:42:47 -0400
From:      "Jonathan Slivko" <js43064n@pace.edu>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>, "Walter \"Weaseal\" Venable" <weaseal@planetkingpin.com>
Subject:   Re: Connection Sharing

Just set up a DHCP server on your FreeBSD machine and make all of
your other machines look to the network for the internal
addresses. That should be enough to get your network started.
-- Jonathan
Jonathan M. Slivko <js43064n@pace.edu>
Technical Support, Black Lotus Communications
http://www.blacklotus.net -- check us out!

From: "Walter \"Weaseal\" Venable" <weaseal@planetkingpin.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 20:30:53 -0400

>I am setting up a small home network which needs to share a
connection, and I would like to do this through FreeBSD.  I was
reading through the documentation and could not find any sections
on how to use FreeBSD as a connection-sharing server, although I'm
sure I likely missed it due to my small BSD-vocabulary.  If you
could send me a link, or point me in the right direction as to
where I can get such help, I would greatly appreciate it.

>Walter "Weaseal" Venable

___
Sent via the Pace University Mail system at stmail.pace.edu