Date:      Sat, 20 Jun 1998 18:04:27 -0600 (MDT)
From:      FreeBSD <freebsd@mail.pacificnet.com.mx>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD and frotpage Extensions...

I have already installed the frontpage 98 extensions 3.0 and work just
fine under apache 1.2.5 but once I change the AllowOverride to All in
access.conf the password dont work in the frontpage explorer in the client
side. I checked al the authentication files like .htaccess etc. and
everything looks to be fine, but the log file says bad password. I even
change the user and password many times but still the problem.

If any of you have a suggestion or expeience qith this I ll appreciate too
much.

Thanks.