Date:      Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:05:38 -0800
From:      Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@internetcds.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   OT, but related...

Does anybody know of a source of *dual* 48v capable
power supplies for ATX/i386 cases?

We use FreeBSD extensively for our operation, and everything
is great, except I have this awesome 48v battery backed plant,
but no good way to use it.

I have lots of single source 48v DC supplies, and that's
a start, but I'd really like dual inputs.

If anybody knows, I'd love to hear about it.  I'd even
get some and post a review if somebody can point me in
the right way...

Thanks for your time.

Alternately, a good 48v to 110 inverter would be a fall
back solution, but not my first choice.