Date:      Sat, 1 Apr 2000 10:19:29 -0600
From:      "Alejandro Ramirez" <ales@megared.net.mx>
To:        "Dmitry S. Rzhavin" <dima@rt.ru>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: squid and wccp

Hi,

> > Did you configured GRE for FreeBSD???
> >

> Applied patch. donno if it mean "configured"?

I mean applying the patches, and using the "options    GRE" in your kernel
config file, rebuild your kernel with no error messages, and install it
(config MYKERNEL, cd ../../compile/MYKERNEL, make depend, make, make
install).

> I applied all patches from gre.patch
> (http://www.squid-cache.org/WCCP-support/FreeBSD/gre.patch).
> Then I dowloaded http://www.squid-cache.org/WCCP-support/FreeBSD/gre.c and
> putted it into /usr/src/sys/netinet/. Is it right gre.c and if not, where
can I
> get latest version?

Thats the latest version, it was updated 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Good Luck...
Ales