Date:      Fri, 20 Dec 2002 19:52:27 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: nautilus crashed if it has image file in there.

>Make sure /usr/X11R6/bin/xauth exists, and you have X11Forwarding
>enabled in /etc/ssh/sshd_config.

Yes, it exists and it's already enabled. I am sure, you got my email in
minutes ago with the access information. Let me know if it works or not.

>Did you build any of your components with extra optimizations?

No, I don't add anything fancy, just CPUTYPE in the /etc/make.conf for do
the -march=pentium3. I noticed, it added "-O -pipe" by default.

>Have may need to remove the p3 CPUTYPE, and rebuild everything. I
>have never enabled a CPUTYPE on any of my machines, and everything
>works just fine.

Umm, when's the next build of nautilus? I have 194 stuff that have been
installed and using them without problem with p3 CPUTYPE, but nautilus. They
all were installed by the ports.

>When you setup the account, please put some "bad" pictures in my home
>directory.

Done, you should see three png image files in there. They are the same
images that crashed nautilus.

Cheers,
Mezz