Date:      Wed, 15 Aug 2007 22:20:53 +0800
From:      Zenhiser <info@zenhiser.com>
To:        Guys <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Zenhiser August New Releases - Part II

= Untitled Document

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;

Hi Guys,

This weeks release schedule is a must for all house, trance and hard
dance = producers=2E Firstly the launch of 'Pro Hardstyle Drum Loops'
moves our drum = loop catalogue into a whole new field=2E Pounding,
tight and heavily compress= ed drum loops to blast through your
productions frequencies and destroy any= and all speaker stacks!!!
Don't forget Pack 3 of both 'Pure House Bass' &a= mp; 'Pure Trance
Bass"=2E These are an essential piece of kit of all hou= se & trance
producers=2E

Wishing you all the best in your productions and mixes=2E

The Zenhiser Team &nbsp; &nbsp;

&nbsp; &nbsp;

&nbsp; If you are having trouble viewing this email please click here

For further releases, sample cd's and free samples visit
www=2Ezenhiser=2Ecom If you wish to unsubscribe from our updates click
here If you wish to link exchange with us click here Copyright 2007 =A9
Zenhiser &nbsp;