Date:      Thu, 18 Jul 2002 17:15:02 -0400
From:      Jordi YC <jordi_yc@lycos.es>
To:        Dan Pelleg <daniel+bsd@pelleg.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: USR 2410 support

Dan,

I have this card working on -STABLE without problems.

If you have upgrade your system from an older version, I would suggest
you to use mergemaster or check /etc/defaults/pccard.conf for this entry

# U.S. Robotics Wireless Card 2410
card "U. S. Robotics" "IEEE 802.11b PC-CARD"
        config  auto "wi" ?
        insert  /etc/pccard_ether $device start
        remove  /etc/pccard_ether $device stop

I would also suggest to upgrade the firmware version with the flash
utilities from other vendors since USRobotics does not provide them (AKAIK)
Check the archives for PrismII chips.....

HTH