Date:      Mon, 16 Apr 2001 08:29:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jason Tatem <jason.tatem@vc3.com>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Compaq Proliant 4000/NCR 53c710 scsi

I recently began playing with a Compaq Proliant 4000 server that I got a
while back.  It has an integrated NCR 53c710 EISA scsi controller...was
wondering if there's any plans to support this controller in FreeBSD (HW
compatibility list mentions several NCR chips, but not this particular
one).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason Tatem