Date:      Sun, 21 Jan 1996 12:27:42 +0100
From:      Henrik <henrik.olofsson@swipnet.se>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Booting problems

Hi my name is henrik i have tried to install freebsd on my computer. The installation went fine no problems there its after the install when the boot manager wont start it like it doesn't have installed a boot manager. I have tried to install it several times the boot manager i have tried to install is Freebsd boot easy. I would really like help this.

Greetings

//Henrik