Date:      Sat, 22 Jan 2000 16:31:14 +0100 (CET)
From:      Oliver Fromme <olli@dorifer.heim3.tu-clausthal.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PostScript printing Q

Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net> wrote in list.freebsd-questions:
 > Anyone know of a quick way to take a PostScript file
 > that is 1-up and turn it into a 4-up PostScript file
 > that I can print and save a few trees?

There are several tools for that.  The following are most
useful (I prefer pstops personally):

   pstops     performs general page rearrangement and selection
   psnup      put multiple pages per physical sheet of paper

These (and a lot mor) are part of the ``psutils'' package which
is in the ports collection in the ``print'' section.

Regards
   Oliver

--
Oliver Fromme, Leibnizstr. 18/61, 38678 Clausthal, Germany

"In jedem Stück Kohle wartet ein Diamant auf seine Geburt"
                                         (Terry Pratchett)