Date:      Wed, 21 Nov 2001 09:51:59 -0800
From:      Jonathan Hilgeman <JHilgeman@ecx.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Log Out Other Users

When I type "who" I get a list of about 4 users who are logged in via SSH. I
know some of them are old sessions that just timed out or something, so I
find the PIDs of the SSH processes, and kill those PIDs. However, sometimes
this doesn't do the trick. They disappear entirely from the process list,
but they continue to show up when I type who. Is there a better way to kill
users?

- Jonathan