Date:      Fri, 02 Jun 2000 15:35:42 +1200
From:      Craig Harding <crh@outpost.co.nz>
To:        Jan Koum <jkb@ethereal.net>, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: do you do windows... err... drugs?

Jan Koum wrote:

> http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techenthusiast/geek/marykay.asp
>
> so how come i never see "FreeBSD got me off crack" articles???

Actually, I preferred the para in the adjacent frame:

<quote>
	How geeky are you?
        Tell us about all the cool ways you are using
        Windows 2000 in your spare time.  Submit your
        story and if we like it, we'll make you a Geek of
        the Week.  You'll be the subject of an interview
        for an article much like this one, and we'll put
        your photo on the site.  But wait, there's
        more—you'll also get a limited-edition Geek of
        the Week T-shirt.
</quote>

Just cries out for storys on "How I used Windows 2000 to sight my
three-ought-six" or "Coaster Deluxe: Beverage Stain Resistance of
Windows 2000 CDROMs".

						-- C.