Date:      Fri, 15 May 2009 12:07:04 +0200
From:      Jan Henrik Sylvester <me@janh.de>
To:        ports-list freebsd <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "G. Paul Ziemba" <p-fbsd-bugs@ziemba.us>
Subject:   finance/aqbanking lost command line tool with update

After ports/129598, finance/aqbanking was recently updated from 2.3.3 to
3.8.1. This caused a major regression for me, as I was using the command
line aqbanking-tool (and some shell scripts around it) as the banking
client. In the 3.X series, that is not included anymore.

There is AqBanking-CLI now, for which a version has been put under GPL
last week:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=200905062348.19839.aquamaniac%40gmx.de&forum_name=aqbanking-devel

It seems to be included in 3.99.12rc6 and 3.99.12rc7 according to the
version history.

With this loss in functionality, it would have been nicer if the 2.X
version was kept as finance/aqbanking2 -- at least until
finance/aqbanking is upgraded to 4.X.

I guess I should try to downgrade the port and hope for 4.X to appear
soon. I could try to create finance/aqbanking-devel from the rc, but if
that is nontrivial, I guess I currently do not have the time to do it.

Did I miss something? Any further suggestions? Is anyone else affected?
Did anyone start to work on the 4.X version?

Cheers,
Jan Henrik