Date:      Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:35:16 +0200
From:      "Patrick O'Reilly" <patrick@mip.co.za>
To:        "Giorgos Keramidas" <keramida@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Question List" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: cvsup

OK - thanks to all for your support!

I have gone ahead to the point of completing 'make buildworld', with the
help of the handbook and yourselves.

Next few steps (next week, as I have just been given a free golfing weekend
and must run... :) are:

make buildkernel
make installkernel
make installworld

Or something along those lines?

I must just check how to tell 'make installkernel' to use my modified config
file (GENERIC with tweaks).

More later - thanks again.

Patrick.