Date:      Wed, 21 Nov 2001 18:03:29
From:      "Thor Legvold" <tlegvold@hotmail.com>
To:        R.deGroot@DTO.TUDelft.NL
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Network setup questions

Thanks Ruben,

I'll look it over.  I've checked over and over, I think the problem must lie
somewhere in my configurations files. The LAN seems to work fine, and nat
worked fine before, even if it did complain sometimes when the firewall
rules got in the way, so I *think* my network setup is correct, at least
runable, all my clients can ping each other, ssh works fine, etc.  But I
can't seem to get any farther in pptp than connecting to the remote server,
everythin stops there, looks like it refuses my ConfigReq's.