Date:      Fri, 8 Aug 2014 15:35:08 +0200
From:      Zoran Kolic <zkolic@sbb.rs>
To:        jan.kokemueller@gmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: laptop 9.3 and kms and intel

>>  X.Org X Server 1.7.7
>
> It looks like you are still running the old X server. Can you try to
> install the xorg-server package from the new_xorg repo? I wonder why it
> was not updated automatically.

xorg-server-1.7.7_10,1. It is from new_xorg. I think
"latest" repo has 1.7.7_13,something.
I have a plan that might be good and I need more advice.
I would remove new_xorg, reupgrade to "latest" and then
do "pkg delete -f" to libGL, dri, libdrm, xorg-server,
input-keyboard, input-mouse and video-intel. Since I have
"WITH_PKNG=yes", I could use portmaster to install them.
Right?
One more thing I have to mention. In various manuals all
over the net it is about making a file called FreeBSD_new
and putting in something like:
FreeBSD_new_xorg: { etc.
What I think there must be is the line with:
FreeBSD: {enabled: no} . To disable old repo (aka "latest").
I did not try that and it might be my problem at the moment.
Thanks all who tried to help me.

                         Zoran