Date:      Sat, 20 Dec 2003 01:57:57 +0000
From:      "Drew Robertson" <the_brothel@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD as dial up server...

Hi,

I'm working at getting my FreeBSd 4.8 system to act as a dial up RAS
server...

At the moment, I have almost everything working... yay!

My question to anyone that knows... my FreeBSD system is running SAMBA and
is part of a workgroup in my home...

Is it possible from a dial up client to view the Network using network
neighbourhood??  I read somewhere that as the PPP server is a router,
network browsing will not work... is this true?

Thanks.

ninemsn Premium transforms your e-mail with colours, photos and animated
text. Click here  http://ninemsn.com.au/premium/landing.asp