Date:      Fri, 16 Sep 2016 11:34:55 -0400
From:      Michael Shirk <shirkdog.bsd@gmail.com>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@iet.unipi.it>
Cc:        Vincenzo Maffione <v.maffione@gmail.com>, Giuseppe Lettieri <g.lettieri@iet.unipi.it>,  freebsd-net@freebsd.org, Slawa Olhovchenkov <slw@zxy.spb.ru>
Subject:   Re: NETMAP application architecture question

I am "VERY WILLING" to test out a specific branch of FreeBSD current with
this code merged. There are wonderful features such as the new LB app in
the new code that I would greatly desire to be included in FreeBSD.

I tried to do a simple merge and it was more involved. I was hoping to have
some time to look at the code to try to figure it out.

--
Michael Shirk
Daemon Security, Inc.