Date:      Sat, 6 Feb 1999 16:44:09 -0800
From:      "John Barbee" <jbarbee@singular.com>
To:        <cjclark@home.com>, "Andrew Lankford" <arlankfo@141.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Making my login class capabilities database work right on 2.2.5

Andrew, I have gotten my X logins to show up in some form.  I think I was
able to get it showing up in the last log but not respond to w/who/finger.
I was in the middle of tracking down where in the code these program were
getting their information from but got distracted.  I've since reinstalled
and haven't gotten back to it.

Anyway, I think that with the correct sessreg config like it says in
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=137567+139561+/usr/local/www/db/
text/1997/freebsd-questions/19970608.freebsd-questions
you get stuff showing up in the last log.  However, in order for the other
cmds to work you need to do something else.  But I'm not sure and I'm not an
expert.

john.