Date:      Thu, 17 Mar 2005 13:30:19 +1300
From:      Bnonn <bnonn@orcon.net.nz>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Question

   Actually, I wouldn't mind knowing the answer to this either. What is
   CD2 for? I've never had occasion to use it.
   Jonathan Farrugia wrote:

     Hi, My Name is Jonathan Farrugia and In Just Downloaded FreeBSD
     v5.3 from the following server:
     [1]"ftp://ftp2.ru.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ISO-IMAGES-i386/5.3/"
     and i downloaded disc1 and disc2,
     and then i got confused cause the name of disc1 was "fbsd_miniinst"
     and the name of disc2 was "fbsd_livefs". can you explain me what to
     insert first to install the FreeBSD operating system on an
     unpartitioned harddisk and what the other is for. thank you.
     Best Regards,
              Jonathan Farrugia.