Date:      Mon, 04 Nov 1996 17:43:35 +0000
From:      Keith Jackson <keith@lsuc.on.ca>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   network driver for NE3200 ethernet adaptor

I have a machine sitting about here which we wish to try running
FreeBSD on. It is a Dell PowerEdge Pentium 90. But the network card we
have available for it right now is an NE3200 (EISA ethernet card).
The supported network cards referred to on our CD copy of Release 2.1
do not include this card. Is there an available driver for this card
or are we stuck with substituting some other network card? We'd like to
use the EISA card if we can because we have an EISA bus which, while
perhaps not as good as a PCI bus, still gives a chance of better
performance than an ISA.
Thanks for your help. It was no obvious from the web site where such
drivers might be obtained, if anywhere.