Date:      Fri, 29 Jul 2005 19:00:36 -0500
From:      "Jerry Tarwid" <jtarwid@wi.rr.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   How do I get rid of booteasy??? & re-install windows xp mbr using ntfs???

I am dual booting with Winblows XP and FreeBSD. I installed the FreeBSD =
Boot manager so I can dual boot. I now want to remove it! I have =
freaking scoured the $@!#$! net & still have NOT found an answer??? =
Anyone???? I'm using an NTFS volume so fdisk/mbr doesn't work and =
neither does booting to an xp cd recovery console and using fixboot or =
fixmbr. The $#!@#$ booteasy boot manager still leaves something in the =
mbr....nothing works! I cannot believe that I am the only human being on =
the planet that has encountered this problem! A LITTLE HELP???