Date:      Wed, 21 Feb 2007 14:23:24 +0200
From:      Alexander Motin <mav@alkar.net>
To:        Alex Povolotsky <tarkhil@webmail.sub.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mpd success stories, anyone?

Alex Povolotsky wrote:
> Hmm...  May I ask you to show your dmesg, kernel config and mpd configs?
> I have heard several rumors about system lockup with mpd.

I have heard only one and that person answered me that problem was
solved by avoiding of routing loop, when tunnel traffic was routed
inside the same tunnel. I have written this in my answer to 'mpd
sometimes hangs the whole system' thread. Have you red it?

 > Hmm...  May I ask you to show your dmesg, kernel config and mpd configs?

Nothing special. Latest 6-STABLE, latest mpd4.1, latest libpdel port.
Two em Ethernets, single P4/i386 CPU at Intel mobo.

--
Alexander Motin mav@alkar.net
Optima Telecom