Date:      Sat, 16 Jan 1999 09:51:11 -0700
From:      Don Wilde <DonWilde@safezonesys.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: 2B is going 2Bcome irrelevant

http://www.ddj.com/articles/1999/9901/9901q/9901q.htm is the URL of the
JE editorial.

Thanks, Wes. I was in the middle of loading Bison and Flex on my NT
system to get some semblance of a working environment at work when I
happened to flip to the editorial. Gotta get SOME FreeBSD advocacy in
whilest I'm forced to work. I even had to write the e-mail from Internet
ExploDer... :(

PLUG: I'm wearing one of Marshall Kirk's t-shirts with Beastie on the
front. mckusick.com is the source, they're great shirts to complement
the FreeBSD Daemon shirts from freebsdmall.com...