Date:      Tue, 16 May 1995 21:11:58 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
Cc:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, FreeBSD-hackers@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD hackers)
Subject:   Re: Final /etc/netstart and /etc/sysconfig for review

> > PLEASE REVIEW!!!! AND TEST ON AS MANY SYSTEMS AS YOU CAN!
> >

> What do I have to do to get this tested and feedback from a few
> of you???

Sorry, Rod.  I've been hellishly busy and had to eventually sleep
SOMETIME.. :-)

I have, in fact, been running these changes on 4 systems since you
first sent them to me and have verified that they work fine!  The 4
systems in question have different network configurations, including
one that uses ijppp to dial out at boot time.  They all work just fine.

Sorry for not feeding back on this sooner.

						Jordan