Date:      Fri, 12 Oct 2007 15:07:34 -0600
From:      "James Earl" <jamesd.earl@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Default Icons

I've noticed this a long time ago, but noticing it again recently I
thought I'd pose the question.

When opening GNOME apps, like Gedit under Openbox (just openbox
without gnome-settings-daemon, etc.), the icons are different than
they are when running a full GNOME session.  I like the icons better
that I see under openbox (mainly the new, open, save, as well as some
others).  Is there a way to have these icons displayed rather than
what I see under a GNOME session?