Date:      Sun, 17 Nov 2013 20:27:21 +0100 (MET)
From:      Joerg Wunsch <joerg@freebsd.org>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports/184038: Qwt should install qwt.prf

>Number:         184038
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       Qwt should install qwt.prf
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:
System: FreeBSD uriah.heep.sax.de 8.2-STABLE FreeBSD 8.2-STABLE #7: Wed May 25 08:21:28 MET DST 2011 j@uriah.heep.sax.de:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/URIAH i386

	Qwt is accompanied by a file named qwt.prf, which serves as a
	"feature" include file for qmake.

	That way, qmake-based projects can make Qwt known by the line

	CONFIG += qwt

	This file is currently not installed by the port.
>How-To-Repeat:
	Add CONFIG += qwt to your Qt project's myproject.pro file, and
	run "qmake".  Without the qwt.prf file in place, no notion of
	the Qwt infrastructure will be placed in the generated Makefile.
>Fix:

	The qwt.prf file is already around in the Qwt tarball.  The
	file ought to be placed into the directory
	$(PREFIX)/share/qt4/mkspecs/features/ .
	I needed the following changes, compared to the file as
	distributed:

	    QwtBase    = /usr/local
	    INCLUDEPATH += $${QwtBase}/include/qwt