Date:      Thu, 19 Jul 2001 14:23:54 -0500
From:      "Todd Reed" <ex279@hotmail.com>
To:        jake@coolbluei.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Apache and SSL

I'm using the link I was given below and everything is going well, however,
I've gotten to a point where I'm stuck.

After I configure the mod_ssl, it tells me to cd into the apache install
directory.  I do that and when I type in:

SSL_BASE=../openssl-0.9.6b
RSA_BASE=../rsaref20/local

I get a message saying command not found.
I tried typing it in as it stated with the \, but that didn't work either.
Any clues?

--Todd