Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 2001 12:53:50 -0800
From:      "Ras-Sol" <ras-sol@usa.net>
To:        "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>, "Felix-Antoine Paradis" <reel@idemnia.ath.cx>
Cc:        <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: PPPoE

Actually, I believe that the kernel optons are not needed anymore-

Or, if you tell PPP to start at bootup in "/etc/defaults/rc.conf" it
dynamically loads the netgraph stuff.

And btw, does anyone else completely DETEST the "/etc/rc.conf" -
"/etc/defaults/rc.conf"?
Why can't we just have ONE file, instead of one file, plus an override file?

And yah- I set mine up by looking in the handbook, so check there...
--

"Jupiter accepts your offer..."

 AIM: IMFDUP