Date:      Thu, 21 Jun 2001 21:33:33 -0500
From:      Ingrid Kast Fuller <ingrid@cityscope.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   change listing

We need to make a minor change to our listing on
forward this to the appropriate webmaster. Thanks.

The Houston TX Houston FreeBSD Users Group formed March 1999. Our goal
is to promote and educate Houston computer users on FreeBSD Unix. We
meet on the fourth Saturday of the month. The group operates a mailing
list at   http://www.houfug.org/mailman/listinfo/hou-freebsd Visit our
website or e-mail houfug@houfug.org for more information.

Ingrid Kast Fuller                         CityScope Net has 56K & ISDN
CityScope Net                 INTERNET ACCESS in U.S. & Canada
3910 Fairmont Parkway Ste K                    http://www.cityscope.net
Pasadena, TX 77504-3066                        1 281-998-CITY (2489)