Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 2002 23:16:05 -0500
From:      "Kevin Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        "Eric F Crist" <ecrist@adtechintegrated.com>, "'ro0t'" <root@unixhideout.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: cannot access my web server

Amen.  And to add, I have a LinkSys router on
one LAN I work with, and it has a subroutine built
in to route http requests for the local domain to
the local server via its inside interface.  Check your
docs....

Also, I guess there's an old-fashioned alternative.
Add www.yourdomain.com to the hosts file on
all LAN machines......nothing particularly wrong
with doing that, I suppose.  Or run a DNS server
internally....

Kevin Kinsey