Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 1999 16:59:19 -0400
From:      "David E. Cross" <crossd@cs.rpi.edu>
To:        adrian@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Arjan de Vet <Arjan.deVet@adv.iae.nl>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, crossd@cs.rpi.edu
Subject:   Re: Directories not VMIO cached at all!

> However, stacking layers are not quite functional yet (come on Eivind, we're
> all cheering here. :), and I don't think anyone would do this in the near
> future. If it happened, it would certinaly make applications like squid
> and news *fly*.

Hey, I have a machine for Eivind too.  It can be shipped to him if needed, or
it can stay here.  Or he can give me patches, and have me do the rest of the
work, his call ;)

--
David Cross                               |  email: crossd@cs.rpi.edu
Systems Administrator/Research Programmer |  Web: http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~crossd