Date:      Tue, 19 Nov 2002 02:51:59 +0100
From:      Vincent Jardin <vjardin@wanadoo.fr>
To:        "Lauri Laupmaa" <mauri@andineeme.ee>, atm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: good/stable card for -STABLE

A French company is selling some good cheap ATM boards
  http://www.prosum.fr/atm155_E.html

The FreeBSD driver should be ready next-month. Today we have evaluated the
board on FreeBSD 4.5, it works pretty well. It remains some bugs with the
support of the ATM QoS (UBR and CBR), however it should be fixed when Prosum
will publishe its driver (I hope they would do ;-) ).

According to me, it would be the lonly ATM HW that is not deprecated (like
the IDT 77211 or the Fore's boards) and that supports ATM QoS with the HARP
stack.

Feel free to contact them:
  support@prosum.net

Vincent