Date:      Mon, 6 Nov 1995 11:37:14 +0100
From:      "Julian Stacey jhs@freebsd.org" <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        jhs@freebsd.org
Subject:   exmh

Any EXMH users know what the difference between the 2 folder lines is ?

( I seem to be confusing myself trying to move files between folders )

I'm using V1.2gamma 12/21/93, a hacked up version taken off another
architecture, I know there are newer versions but I'm loathe to experiment
with the new, when I don't even understand the old (& it's my working mailer)

I don't feel I understand exmh well enough to make a port... yet.
Sometime when I've learnt exmh properly I will make a port if someone
else doesnt first.

PS plse leave jhs@freebsd.org on the cc line as I'm not on hackers list,
   Tks.

Julian