Date:      Thu, 24 Oct 2002 21:30:54 -0400
From:      Alan McKay <amckay@neap.net>
To:        Nick Rogness <nick@rogness.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: help with webcam through natd + ipfw

> 	If indeed your internal machine is excepting connections on port
> 	8080 (can be tested from the firewall box using telnet) then this

Cannot telnet to 8080 so it must be nat, but my natd.conf looks
good to me.  dunno what's up.  nat itself is working otherwise I
wouldn't be talking to you right now.  You say my natd.conf looked
fine.

In my kernel I have the following :
options         IPDIVERT
options         IPFIREWALL
options         IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE
options         IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE_LIMIT=10

--
http://www.bodensatz.com/
The Beer Site ™