Date:      Tue, 4 May 1999 05:47:37 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Michael C. Vergallen" <mvergall@mail.double-barrel.be>
To:        "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfgiffun@bachue.usc.unal.edu.co>
Cc:        "Michael C. Vergallen" <mvergall@mail.double-barrel.be>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dos2unix

yep .... but why work your self to a early grave... ( Yes I am from a
meditiranian desend ) so to us working is alian.. :-) my great granfather
tried it and he told his son it was a experience not to be repeated ...
so we didn't bother working more then we had to ...:-) Poeple die from it
you know...:-)

Mad Mike

---
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976